Sahabat Maya

Khamis, 24 Februari 2011

Kaffarah

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

On this day infusion at the corner of my heart, maybe what I went through at the moment is kaffarah of sin I have done in the past.

Yes ... probably suspected, alleged that I received was to redeem my sins past & stains. I'm a tree on God for granted patient and strength to me through this journey.

Each person will never be separated from retaliation for what they do to people. Among other things including wrong, cheating (no matter strangers or family members). We need to be vetted even a little. If we ever do the right thing, then we will reply to the good. But suppose we do evil, then you have some evil that we received a reply. God is Just ...

Here I call on me & you...(yes you)

Let us muhasabah so that we do not fall in the same place so many times & we do not regret in the future ...

Wallahu'alam ...