Sahabat Maya

Jumaat, 18 Februari 2011

Tests from Allah

In the Name of Allah Most Gracious, The Most Merciful,

Since last month, I was like lost their direction in life.
Maybe because it was too long as I live alone, traveling in a foreign land to me.

From the first moment I traveled, I had already wanted to change my fate and my family. But the provision has not been favorable to me. I have tried my best to change my life. But when I looked back, I was still haunted by past events.

I'm so afraid of myself. I know only one, I must be patient with each test & trials of God because He is just giving me a test in which remembered him.

I believe that God would not persecute his servants, and I believe there is light at the end of the road to accompany the remains of my life in the future.

O God, grant me courage ... Amin...Ya Rabbal Alamin...