Sahabat Maya

Rabu, 2 Januari 2013

Defining Moments of 2012 & Welcome 2013

2012 was waived & said goodbye to us...Such a wonderful, memorable and meaningful stories beyond over the past year.



In 2012, I met someone, knew him, he met my parents & suddenly he left me and married another woman in his life...Such a painful feeling inside my tiny heart. I never wonder that this thing would happen to me & sadly it does... I don't have a chance to say goodbye & tell him that being with him is most bless moment in my life...If you read this you know who you are...

My family...being sweet, nice & most enchanted over the year 2012. They lend me their spirit so that I could breath in this beautiful land...I'm thankful to Allah for giving me such a great parents & caring siblings...Love all of you so much....muahhhh...

To all my friends, 2012 is most challenging period for me...yet all of you still standing by my side...Thank you so much for being such a miracle companion in my teeny weeny life...

Heayyy...2013 (^_^)

A new year, a new book, a new story will be written, a new story will be tell to our generation. Let us embrace this new year as a gift to us & take the mandate from Allah to be a better servant. Promise to ourselves that we'll be a good son/daughter, a good friend, a good mom/dad, a good worker / boss. May Allah bless us in whatever good effort that we'll do in this years and beyond.