1) No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
2) No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
3) Money is not yours until you spend it.
4) When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth;
when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.
5) How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
6) No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
Remember this - We come to this world with nothing, we leave this world with nothing!
As the saying goes, "No matter what a person's past may have been, his future is spotless." You can begin pursuing your dream today! Your potential lies ahead of you—whether you're 8, 18, 48, or 80. You still have room to improve yourself. You can become better tomorrow than you are today. As the Spanish proverb says, "He who does not look ahead remains behind." — John C. Maxwell.